Inaugurated in the year 1996, we, “Govind Milk & Milk Products Pvt. Ltd.”, an ISO 9001:2008 & ISO 22000:2005 certified company, are well-known as the foremost manufacturer, exporter, importer, wholesaler and supplier of a wide assortment of Skimmed Milk Powder, Cow Milk, Shrikhand, Amrakhand, Curd, Lassi. Our offered range encompasses Ghee, Paneer, Dahi, Lassi, Chaas (Buttermilk), etc. These are processed by our professionals using high grade ingredients under the utmost hygienic conditions with the help of advanced technology. We offer these products in different packaging options in order to meet the variegated demands of our valuable clients. The entire range is well-known among clients all across the globe for its mouth-watering taste, rich aroma, delicious flavor, purity and longer shelf life.
Located at Pune (Maharashtra, India), we have developed a state-of-the-art infrastructural unit that is bestowed with latest tools and technology. This unit is segregated into different departments such as processing, quality control, R&D, sales & marketing, etc. to conduct our entire business operations in a streamlined manner. Every unit works in close sync with each other to fulfill the wide needs of the clients in an efficient manner. Our processing unit is disinfected and sanitized at regular intervals to reduce the effects of microorganisms. In addition to this, our entire business procedure is handled by our skilled and experienced professionals, who are selected by us after in-depth analysis of their knowledge in the respective domains. They work in tandem with the clients to understand their exact needs within the stipulated time frame without compromising with the quality. Apart from this, we organize various training sessions and workshops for our professionals, so that they can update themselves with the dynamics of market. With the support of our modern infrastructure and adroit workforce, we are able to undertake & finish bulk and urgent orders of clients in an efficient manner.
We have an in-house quality testing unit that is manned by our experienced professionals. This unit carries out quality inspection at every stage, whether it is procurement of ingredients or production, packaging and dispatch of the final products. To ensure their rich aroma and natural flavor, these are packed using supreme class packaging material. Due to our ethical business policies, prompt delivery, competitive price structures, crystal clear dealings, wide distribution network and client-centric approach, we are constantly expanding our business base all across the globe. Besides this, we offer our products to East Asia, Middle East, South East Asia & Indian Subcontinent.
Under the successful and motivating guidance of our Chairman, Mr. Sanjeevraje Naik Nimbalkar and Managing Director, Mr. Ganpatrao Marutrao Dhumal, we have achieved a distinctive position in Industry. Their in-depth domain proficiency and leadership abilities have provided the entire organization, the required driving force to stay ahead of our competitors.
- We will endeavor to improve living standards of Indian cattle farmers, by reducing the cost of production through efficient use of technologies and systems.
- We will provide premium quality products at a reasonable price to end customer.
To be a leading brand in implementing modern technologies & benchmark practices by the year 2012
Implementation of ISO and HACCP by end of October 2010
Extending sale of our products across India by 2011
To enhance living standards of the farmers by encouraging them for dairy farming by partnering with them on various fronts
To implement best dairy farm management systems by adopting loose housing barns method thus ensuring healthy animals resulting in lowering of production cost and increase in productivity
- Promoting fodder as a high value crop
- Contract fodder production
- Balance nutrition according to the type of fodder
- Silage-Preservation of the green fodder available throughout the year
- Promoting contract veterinary services giving major attention on prevention rather than cure.
Sanjeevraje is the grandson of the Late Malojiraje Naik Nimbalkar, the former ruler of the State of Phaltan. Educated from Pune and Kolhapur, Sanjivraje stood first in the University in History, and has bagged a gold medal.
His active social and political life saw him adorn key positions in various organizations:
- Secretary of Phaltan Education Society
- Director of Shrimant Malojiraje Co-operative Bank
- President of Phaltan Aarogya Mandala non-profit trust running a charitable hospital.
- Chairman of Shriram Co-operative Sugar Factory for the past 8 years
- An avid sports lover of football & hockey
- He also served the District Hockey Association as a President
- Elected to Zilla Parishad for last 4 terms
Though Govind Milk was founded in the year 1996, the milk business is not new to the Chairman’s family. The erstwhile princely state had a privately run dairy farm which had over 300 cattle including breeds like Sahiwal, Gir, Hariyanvi to name a few. Sanjeevraje’s father, the late Shrimant Shivajiraje Naik Nimbalkar did his B.Sc. in Animal Husbandry from the University of Rhode Island (U.S.A.). The milk co-operative movement could be credited to his father & uncle emphasizing to further the traditions which led to the start of Govind Dairy.
We have a team of very experienced employees, who are highly dedicated towards their work. They are committed towards quality and make sure that only high-quality & authentic spices are used in the processing of these products. Apart, they actively contribute in the business growth with their extensive knowledge base. Their quality oriented approach has made rich taste and long lasting shelf life the identity of our offered products. We also organize regular training sessions and learning programs for our team members to keep them updated with the latest developments of the industry and further polish their working skills.
Our team includes following professionals:
- Yashwantrao Krushnarao Ranaware (Director): A trusted arm of Govind Milk since 1996, Yashwantrao is also the Chairman of Shrimant Malojiraje Co-op Bank. He helps farmers by providing them with soft loans to improve the quality of milk and quantity of milk.
- Chandrashekhar Vasantrao Jagtap (Director): Chandrashekhar is M.Sc. (Agri) from Mahatma Phule Agriculture Institute, Rahuri, Dist. Ahmednagar. He is a lecturer at the prestigious Malojiraje Agriculture College since 1990. He is the Founder Director of Chaitanya Credit Society which provides soft loans to farmers; to buy cattle and help them with fodder development. He also facilitates in providing cattle feed at affordable rates to the cattle farmers supplying milk to Govind Milk. He played a pivotal role in developing a clean procurement system for Govind Milk.
- Mr. M.A. Tejani (Director): An Economics graduate, Mukhtar Tejani, 59, is the Joint Managing Director of Gits Food Products (P) Limited. He is on the board of Govind Milk. He has a vast experience in the ready-to-eat and instant foods. Under his guidance Govind Milk has progressed leaps and bounds.
Mentioned below are our Sister Concerns:
- Phaltan Education Society
- Shrimant Saibai Maharaja Mahila Patasanstha (a co-operative credit society)
- Venkatesh Agro
- Ramraje Vahatuk Sanstha (Transport Organisation)
- Naik-Nimbalkar Devasthan Trust
- Shrimant Malojiraje Co-op. Bank
For details, kindly refer the pdf.
Loose Housing Barns:
The concept of regular dairy farming is not so lucrative. On account of high operating cost including maintenance of cattle, their fodder, medical attention that they require or other allied problems farmers tend to loose interest in the dairy farming business eventually.
In order to prevent this, a team of veterinary experts from Govind Milk conducted thorough and extensive research over a period and devised a unique low operational cost concept of Loose or Free Housing. It facilitates free movement of cattle/livestock in a designated area delivering comfort & access to water & feed. Lesser dependency on labour coupled with improved milk quality and quantity has resulted in more than 500 such Loose Housing systems being operational successfully
The sale of milk in pouch packing started in the year 1999 with around 2000 litres/day. The present sale is around 1.9 lac litres per day. This growth is the result of delivering the best quality at a reasonable cost. Govind entered the Karnataka market in September 2009 and in Goa market in March 2010 has seen a steady growth since then. Govinds milk products have also received a good response.
Certificate of Incorporation
Our Certificate of Incorporation
Certificate to Produce, Sale, Store & Distribution
Certificate to Produce, Sale, Store and Distribution
Certificate of Registration as SSI
Certificate of Registration as Small Scale Industries
Certificate of Importer-Exporter code
Certificate of Importer-Exporter code (IEC)
Certificate of Authorization
Our Certificate of Authorization
Certificate of Registration
ISO 9001-2008 Certificate
ISO 22000-2005 Certificate
International Organization for Standardization
ISO 9001:2008 Valid up to 03rd October 2014
International Organization for Standardization
ISO 22000:2005 Valid up to 22nd September 2014
Machine used in our Infrastructure.
Our other Infrastructural Facility